Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's a nice day for a Goth wedding

Today I was invited to the wedding of two of my friends. The weather was sunny, which was a relief as it has been threatening thunderstorms and rain all week. The ceremony was held in Queens Gardens in Perth, and the reception was at a pub. The whole day was very lovely, and it's so good to see such a happy couple. I also got to see some acquaintances that I regularly see out clubbing, it's so strange to see them in the day time ;-)

I wore a new dress I purchased from City Chic especially for the occasion. It's titled Fleetwood Maxi Dress, and you can see from how flowy it is that it's Stevie Nicks inspired. I would really like to dance in this dress in the future, I'll probably wear it to my next club event.

I tied the dress together with:
Belt: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors
Winklepickers: Pennangalan



In my hair I wore a combination of flower clips I found. The bat necklace is from ebay.
I'm a bit annoyed because I wanted to wear a different lipstick but I couldn't find it! I had to make do with an old one.


I finally also got to wear these fantastic earrings that I was saving for a special occasion. They have different colours shimmering through, mainly green.

9 comments:

Frilly Frenchie said...

I love your look head to shoes!

Aji LaStrange said...

That dress looks awesome.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love the outfit, those earrings are really neat!

J.Bane said...

You look so nice! I love the dress; it's fantastic. Flowy and perfect for dancing!

Doctor Z said...

OH NATS! You look AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!!! I love that dress on you, it's so flattering and flowing. And let's talk hair: QT PIE!

Maria Alexander said...

Beautiful dress! You look great!

Courtney Cadaver said...

You look gorgeous! I love love love the dress!!

Grimms said...

What wonderful, flowy sleeves on the dress! And I love that your hair's grown out again! Was there any dancing at the wedding?

Jurassic Goth said...

Great dress! You look gorgeous :-)