Friday, March 27, 2015

Skin Head

 On Thursday at work, there was a fundraiser for The World's Greatest Shave. I decided to get my head shaved last minute, and my co-workers quickly rounded up $200 to donate! Here are some photos of my head shaving!


Goodbye hair!



I should of kept the fringe for a 'Chelsea' haircut



So smooth yet fuzzy


This is the next morning after a shower.
Never be afraid to change your hair and do something different. I have a lumpy head with a large birthmark at the back, but that doesn't mean I can't pull this style off!
I am looking forward to it growing back, I think I'm going to keep the green mohawk because it suits me best.

What kind of hairstyle would you love to have?

8 comments:

Sylvie said...

A shaved head suits you very well! I had my hair all sorts of cuts and styles but I prefer it the way it is now: long with Bettie bangs :)

Natalie Mulford said...

Ohh! You look fantastic! Congrats! I'm not sure what style I'd love to have. I kind of want long luscious hair, but long hair is sooo much hassle. I do miss having shorter hair and a shaved side, I loved the feel of the shaved section.

J.Bane said...

The ultimate buzz cut... and you totally rock it! :D

I'd love to have a bright purple mohawk, but I don't possess enough personality to support that level of awesomeness. ;)

Doctor Z said...

Wahoo! You're awesome ... And look awesome to boot.

Anonymous said...

awesome! would have liked to see the chelsea haircut on you though ^^

Insomniac's Attic said...

You. Look. Amazing!

I've finally grown my hair out long enough to wear it in a braid again. And I'm never going to change. :)

Unknown said...

You look so cute! <3

Leslie said...

I was trying to grow mine out from the super severe a-line bob I had...... but then I fried the crap out of it when I bleached my roots. Who knows what sort of haircut I'll need to have to remove the damage? My hairdresser is out of town.....

A shaved head heading into winter? A bold choice.