Saturday, December 15, 2012

Volunteer Clothes

Here are two outfits that I wore while volunteering at the Rooftop Movies last weekend.
I'm so sorry that I don't have lots of new things to post. I don't really get to go out anymore, other than work. I'm going to try my best in getting new content up!

Dress: City Chic
Tights: We Love Colors
Winklepickers: Underground Shoes
 
Vest: New Look (DIY by me)
Cross top: Supre
Skirt: Big W
Winklepickers: Underground Boots
 
 
Here are my two arm tattoos. I'm getting more of the blue haired girl done soon :)

3 comments:

Maria Alexander said...

Those are lovely outfits as always! Your hair color is so vibrant!!

I don't really love tattoos, but you're librarian [and the reason you got it] looks so cute! It really suits you, makes me smile when I look at it ^^

Insomniac's Attic said...

Amazing tattoos! :D

J.Bane said...

Cute outfits! I love the style of the dress and it's great with the striped tights. :) And awesome job DIYing the vest!