Monday, July 23, 2012

Winter Work Outfit

Here is one of my outfits I wore to work last week

This is just a simple winter outfit. I wear a plain black shirt under the sweater. It's not cold enough in Australia, I wish it snowed.
Oversized knitted mens sweater: Rivers
Skirt: Big W
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Dr. Marten

This is my simple everyday makeup. You can tell it's the morning, because I look sleepy.
I use foundation and powder, eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara.

Behind me is my Tess Munster poster, she's beautiful!

3 comments:

Tess Munster said...

aww this is so sweet, thank you!! xx

Natalie said...

I can't believe you saw my blog! I super love you! I posted about you before, about how much of a role model you are to me. I wish lived over the other side of the country so I could have visited you when you're in Australia

Unknown said...

Argh, I love your style, hair, face, and errything. You're what I wish I could look like, but I can't since I look wonky with a shaved head (Tried, face = too fat). Anyways, I just wanted to tell you, I think you're beautiful.