Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tattoo and Hocico

I got a new tattoo last Wednesday at Foothills Tattoo in Byford.

Mmm. Fresh. The skeleton sits right under my "Elitist" tattoo. My "Elitist" tattoo is a joke between my friends, about how I do really stereotypical Goth stuff.

On Thursday night I went to see Hocico. My friend (organiser of The Crypt) brought them over with her own money. The two boys in the band were really nice, they enjoyed Perth a lot. The gig was really great! I'm not a huge fan of their music, but they did a good job and really got everyone dancing. One thing I love about Goth concerts is that people give you enough room to dance, it's great!
I forgot to take a photo of my outfit, but here is my head :)


5 comments:

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

I love your new tattoo! :)
I LOL'd at "here's my head"
:D

Phoenix said...

Tattoo looks mean!

Jurassic Goth said...

Great tattoo! Your head is looking pretty fabulous too lol :-)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

How did you like Hocico? I just saw them recently and they were amazing!

Natalie said...

Vulcan: I enjoyed Hocico. I'm not a fan of their music, but they were great! Everyone enjoyed them