Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wednesday Wants

I've been a bit sad lately. I'm between jobs, and I don't have enough money to buy anything. I feel like I'm mooching too much off my friends, but I hope they realise I will pay them back once I get another job.
Wednesday Wants helps me look forwards to a day where I might have enough money to buy a new item of clothing.

I've been feeling a bit girly recently, so these items will reflect that.
First is a blouse and skirt I would love to see together, it would look so romantic.

ASOS CURVE Exclusive Chiffon Sleeve Wrap Top, £25. I look the sleeves on this thing. I'm not a big fan of sheer material, but I think I could get over it. I can imagine it with a nice necklace. Oh, how I want this and the skirt together!

ASOS CURVE Printed Midi Skirt, £30. So, so pretty. I've always wanted a black and white striped skirt. I'm so glad that midi skirts are in fashion, they suit me much better than maxi skirts. I really would love to have these both together, along with a nice pair of boots.

Praslin crochet detail tunic top, Evans £32. I am so in love with Peter Pan collars, and this one had cute white lace. I really love the ruffle at the bottom too.

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick, Cyber $36.00usd. I've been wanting this lipstick for ages, it's very Goth. Dark plum/black, I've seen it on a few girls and it looks great. So I might have to save up, even though I have about 7 different lipsticks.

Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper eyelid primer, Lime Crime $17usd. I have been wanting a good primer to use for my crappy eyeshadow. I don't usually have a problem with my black eyeshadow, but if I wanted to use a different eyeshadow I don't want it sliding around on my face.

2 comments:

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

Lime Crime is the devil. D:< try Manic Panic Goth White Cream Foundation as an eye primer. Both are available from tragicbeautiful.net

Natalie said...

Kitty: I do have the lime crime primer now, which isin't too bad. I'm not a huge fan of Manic Panic as it doesn't really agree with my skin :(